Online Green Card Application
Continue reading to find out more about how you can:
How to Obtain a Green Card
- Family Ties – You can obtain a green card through a member of your family who is a US citizen, or a green card holder.
– Your professional background can also qualify you for a green
card. For example:
- Your employer can petition on your behalf
- If you are an investor and can create jobs for Americans, or
- A specialist – journalist, physicians, religious workers, etc.,
- Refugee/Asylum Status – If you were granted Asylum into the United States you can obtain a green card one year after entering the United States.
- Diversity Visa (DV) Program – this program takes place once per year, usually between October-November. Although millions of people submit applications each year, only 55,000 become winners.
Apply for Green Card Online
You will receive:
- 100% telephone support
- 100% email Support
- Digital Photograph Assistance
- Green Card Application Review
- Personal Assistant
Register with USAIMC
This is what we will do for you:
- We will collect your information, review it for accuracy and assess if you are eligible to participate in the D.V Program.
- We will prepare and process your digital photographs to make sure that they satisfy the US State Department requirements.
- Your green card application will be submitted to the US State Department and we will submit to you your unique application reference number.
- We will frequently track the processing of your application with the US State Department so that we can obtain your result quickly.
- You will also have access to check the status of your green card application through your personalized online account provided to you by us.
Benefits of USAIMC Registration
- Authentic and error-free application assistance
- Help with application submission
- Professional application review before submission
- Timely submission of application
- Easy and simple online registration
- 24 hrs. online customer support
- Free and instant update and alerts
- Assistance with relocation to the United States
- High level data security – to make sure that your information is private and secure
Why Millions of Green Card Online Applications are Rejected?
Here are some reasons why most green card online applications are rejected every year:
- Inconsistency – information provided is conflicting and does not agree
- Inaccuracies – some applicants do not take quality time to sit and fill out their application properly, so applications are submitted with too many errors, misspelled words, and sometimes the information is untrue.
- Submit more than one application thus breaking the contest rule
- Not from a country that is eligible
- Lack the qualification of a high school certificate and work experience
- Invalid Photograph – a photo was submitted that is not recent, altered, or not in the required format
- Incomplete information – a spouse or other family members were not identified on the application
- To apply for a green card online is free. However, seeking the assistance of professionals will increase the chances of the acceptance of your green card online application
- There are different ways to obtain a green card, such as family ties, job offer, Asylum, or DV Program. However, the only option for some people is the D.V program
- There is no guarantee that your green card online application will be accepted. Therefore, you need to make sure that the information you provided is in accordance to the rules and requirements of the US State Department
- If you do not feel confident applying on your own seek the help our professionals here at USAIMC, we will make it happen!