Listed below are the most frequently asked questions by our clients. We recommend that you review these questions to see if the answer to your issue is listed. Of course, we are ready to answer any questions that you may have if it is not listed below.
You are also free to contact us at anytime regarding your immigration matters. We are available around the clock and will be more than willing to assist.
What is a Green Card?
- A Green Card is officially known as a Permanent Resident Card and it allows you to live, work, and study permanently in the United States.
- Green Cards are issued for ten years after which they should be renewed.
- A Green Card makes you a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States but not a citizen.
Why Do I Need A Green Card?
You need a Green Card because it will give you:
- Freedom to work and live permanently in the United States
- Freedom of movement
- Legal Rights and Privileges
- Seek U.S. Citizenship
- Sponsorship for relatives
What is the Green Card Lottery?
The green card lottery is officially known as the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program or DV Lottery and is a United States Government Lottery Program that enables eligible participants from selected countries to obtain a United States Permanent Residence status for themselves and their families.
Who Can Enter the Green Card Lottery?
- Everyone who is citizen of an eligible country can enter the Green Lottery. Eligible countries are countries with low immigration status in the United States.
- Also, applicants must have a high school or secondary education. Relevant work experience is also a requirement.
Where Can I apply For a Green Card Lottery?
- You can Apply for the US Green Card Lottery Program online.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- USAIMC will guide you through this process to ensure that the green card requirements are met and that your online application is done according to specifications.
What Information Should I Put on the Green Card Lottery Application?
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Besides the above mentioned, you will also provide biographical information if you are married, for your spouse and children even if they will not be moving to the United States.
- You will also provide photographs for yourself and your family.
How Many Times Can I Apply for the Green Card Lottery?
You can submit a Green Card Application only once in the applicable year, but you can apply every year.
Can My Green Card Lottery Application Get Disqualified?
- Certainly! Your application can be disqualified if it does not meet the requirements of the US authorities.
- If your application is disqualified the US authorities will not inform you.
- The USAIMC team will ensure that your application has all the requirement to minimize any chance of disqualification.
How Are Green Card Lottery Winners Chosen?
- The winners are chosen randomly by a computer-generated program that is controlled by the US Department of State.
- You need to check the US Department of State website frequently to find out if you are a winner.
- USAIMC will also notify clients about their winnings.
Can My Spouse Apply Separately for The Green Card Lottery?
- Yes, your spouse can also apply for the Green Card Lottery even if you are applying.
- If either one of you win, then the other can apply for a Green Card Visa as a dependent.
I Won the Green Card Lottery, but I Just Got Married and Have A Child, what will happen?
- Your spouse and child will automatically be eligible for the Green Card Visa.
- Contact USAIMC for further advice.
Suppose I Change My Contact Details?
If you have changed your contact details after we have submitted your application you will need to contact us immediately by fax, email, or telephone.
Why is My Country Not Eligible to Enter the DV Green Card Lottery Program?
- The Diversity Visa (DV) Program provides immigrant from low admission countries with a chance to work and live in the United States Permanently.
- Your country is not eligible for entry into the Green Card Program because it falls into the high admission bracket.
- More than 50,000 persons from your country have gained immigrant status during the previous five years, therefore it is not qualified for entry.
I am the Holder of a Green Card, am I still a US Citizen?
No, you are a citizen of the United States either by birth, through U.S. citizen parent(s), or by naturalization.
How do I Become A Permanent Resident of The United States?
You can become a Permanent Resident of the United States through sponsorship from family members, job offers, refugee/political asylum, DV Lottery Program.
What Happen if my Green Card Expires Outside the United States?
- If you are outside the United States and your Green Card expires you will need to contact the US Consular in the country that you are located.
- If you are outside the United States and your Green Card will expire within six months but you plan to return to the United States within a year you can file for a renewal as soon as you return to the United States.
What Does UCGCCAIL Do?
USAIMC was founded to assist people worldwide with their Green Cards Lottery Application and all other US Immigration matters.
How Can I Register with USAIMC?
You can register right here on our website or call us. One of our expert we will take you through the registration process.
Will I Receive a Green Card If I Register with USAIMC?
No. USCGCAIL only guarantees an entry into the Green Card Lottery Program.
How Does USAIMC Operates?
- USAIMC is an experience private company that has been serving people worldwide with exceptional immigration services over the years.
- USAIMC is not affiliated with the Government of the United States.
- USAIMC guarantees 100% participation in the Green Card Lottery by processing our customers DV Lottery Application with accuracy and timeliness.
- Our Customers are kept updated on the latest Green Card Lottery News as well as all other immigration related news.