What is a Green Card?
- A Green Card is officially known as a Permanent Resident Card and it allows you to live, work, and study permanently in the United States.
- Green Cards are issued for ten years after which they should be renewed.
- A Green Card makes you a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States but not a citizen.
Why Do I Need A Green Card?
You need a Green Card because it will give you:
- Freedom to work and live permanently in the United States
- Freedom of movement
- Legal Rights and Privileges
- Seek U.S. Citizenship
- Sponsorship for relatives
What is the Green Card Program?
Who Can Enter the Green Card Program?
- Everyone who is citizen of an eligible country can enter the Green Program. Eligible countries are countries with low immigration status in the United States.
- Also, applicants must have a high school or secondary education. Relevant work experience is also a requirement.
Where Can I apply For a Green Card Program?
- You can Apply for the US Green Card Program online.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- USAIMC will guide you through this process to ensure that the green card requirements are met and that your online application is done according to specifications.
What Information Should I Put on the Green Card Program Application?
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Besides the above mentioned, you will also provide biographical information if you are married, for your spouse and children even if they will not be moving to the United States.
- You will also provide photographs for yourself and your family.
How Many Times Can I Apply for the Green Card Program?
Can My Green Card Program Application Get Disqualified?
- Certainly! Your application can be disqualified if it does not meet the requirements of the US authorities.
- If your application is disqualified the US authorities will not inform you.
- The USAIMC team will ensure that your application has all the requirement to minimize any chance of disqualification.
How Are Green Card Program Winners Chosen?
- The winners are chosen randomly by a computer-generated program that is controlled by the US Department of State.
- You need to check the US Department of State website frequently to find out if you are a winner.
- USAIMC will also notify clients about their winnings.
Can My Spouse Apply Separately for The Green Card Program?
- Yes, your spouse can also apply for the Green Card Program even if you are applying.
- If either one of you win, then the other can apply for a Green Card Visa as a dependent.
I Won the Green Card Program, but I Just Got Married and Have A Child, what will happen?
- Your spouse and child will automatically be eligible for the Green Card Visa.
- Contact USAIMC for further advice.
Suppose I Change My Contact Details?
Why is My Country Not Eligible to Enter the D.V Green Card Program?
- The Diversity Visa (DV) Program provides immigrant from low admission countries with a chance to work and live in the United States Permanently.
- Your country is not eligible for entry into the Green Card Program because it falls into the high admission bracket.
- More than 50,000 persons from your country have gained immigrant status during the previous five years, therefore it is not qualified for entry.
I am the Holder of a Green Card, am I still a US Citizen?
How do I Become A Permanent Resident of The United States?
What Happen if my Green Card Expires Outside the United States?
- If you are outside the United States and your Green Card expires you will need to contact the US Consular in the country that you are located.
- If you are outside the United States and your Green Card will expire within six months but you plan to return to the United States within a year you can file for a renewal as soon as you return to the United States.
What Does UCGCCAIL Do?
How Can I Register with USAIMC?
Will I Receive a Green Card If I Register with USAIMC?
How Does USAIMC Operates?
- USAIMC is an experience private company that has been serving people worldwide with exceptional immigration services over the years.
- USAIMC is not affiliated with the Government of the United States.
- USAIMC guarantees 100% participation in the Green Card Program by processing our customers DV Program Application with accuracy and timeliness.
- Our Customers are kept updated on the latest Green Card Program News as well as all other immigration related news.